Please allow approximately 10-15 days for your credit to be applied to your credit card, after return/exchange has been processed at our fulfillment center. To avoid delays,follow the instructions below.
(2). For damage product: Hold on to your product for 5-7 days.
If U.P.S. takes longer than 5-7 days discard the tray.another tray will be shipped out the very next day.
( Custom trays do not apply to this rule.)
Please follow the return by mail instructions send to : L & J Reflection Inc.(Please call for address.)
Surcharges (additional delivery fees) may apply to some L & J items due to size and weight, or special handling situations, which are required to ensure your order reaches you safely. We will call you if this apply. before we charge your account.
Your Personal Info: LJRvanitytrays.com does not automatically collect personal information about you when you visit our Website. However, we may collect information under the following circumstances: Site Traffic Information For the purpose of analyzing site traffic and improving this Website, we anonymously track the path our visitors take when navigating the various pages of our Website. This tracking does not reveal anything to us about you personally, but it assists us in improving our Website to make your online experiences the best they can be. In the process of gathering this site traffic information, non-personally identifiable information (e.g., domain type, browser version, service provider, IP address) may be collected.
Personal Information: We may collect personal information from you when you elect to participate in interactive features on our Website. For example: ? When you fill out the wholesale application. We do not provide your personal information to anyone outside of L&J Reflection, Inc. You should also be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Website, the site or the public.
(7) Use of the Site: All materials you see and hear on this Site ? including, for example, all of the page headers, images, text, illustrations, formats, logos, designs, icons, photographs, programs, and video or audio clips (collectively, the "Contents")? are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may access, view, download, print or copy the Contents and other materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only; provided, however, that you (1) retain all copyright, trademark or other proprietary designations contained on all Contents; (2) do not modify or alter the Contents in any way, and (3) do not provide or make available the Contents to any third party. No right, title or interest in any viewed, copied or downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of your use of this Site. We reserve complete title and full intellectual property rights in any Content you access on this Site. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit in any way the Contents or this Site without first obtaining written permission from L&J Reflection, Inc. We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time and without notice. We also reserves the right to block or deny access to the Site to anyone at any time for any reason.
(8) Compliance with All Laws and Site Security: You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes. You are expressly prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" or (d) sending or relaying unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. You further agree not to misrepresent your identity while using the Site or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site.
(9) Pricing and Product Information: While L&J Reflection, Inc. strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information (including, without limitation, information related to text, pricing, availability and product descriptions) at any time without notice (including after you submitted your order and confirmation was received). In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, L&J Reflection, Inc. shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that item. If your credit card has been charged for any order subsequently cancelled, we will issue a credit to your credit card through third party billing systems such as, but not limited to, PayPal. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Colors: L&J Reflection, Inc. attempts to display the colors of our merchandise shown on this Site as accurately as possible. However, because your monitor display may vary the colors shown, we cannot guarantee that your monitor will accurately depict the actual color of the merchandise.
(10) Copyrights and Trademarks: "LJR" and "L &J Reflection Inc. LJ DISGNS" wholesaleljdesign, as well as related product and service names, design marks and slogans, belong solely to L&J Reflection, Inc. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names or other protected intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by L&J Reflection, Inc., one of its affiliates, or by third parties who have licensed their materials to L&J Reflection, Inc. and are protected by U.S. andinternational copyright laws. No rights in any trademark, service mark or trade name is granted to you in connection with your use of this Site. Without limiting the foregoing, please be advised that L&J Reflection, Inc. has a no-tolerance policy regarding the use of our copyrighted materials, products or names in meta tags and/or hidden text. Specifically, the use of our trademarks or names in meta tag keywords is copyright infringement, and the use of trademarks or names in page text, meta tags, and/or hidden text for purposes of gaining higher rankings from search engines is unfair competition. L&J Reflection, Inc. and its suppliers and licensor expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Contents, text, programs, products, processes, technology, and other materials that appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of L&J Reflection, Inc., or any third party's intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer of Warranty: LJR PROVIDES ACCESS TO THIS SITE TO LJR CUSTOMERS AND PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LJR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FOR ANY MERCHANDISE AND/OR GIFT CARD(S) UTILIZED TO PURCHASE MERCHANDISE OFFERED ON THIS SITE. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the merchandise. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LJR DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT OR THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, WITHOUT ERROR OR WITHOUT DEFECTS, BUGS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, LJR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY, RESPONSIBILITY OR DAMAGE AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF EACH MERCHANDISE ITEM INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PRICING, QUANTITY AND SIZES.
(12) Linking Periodically: links may be established from this Site to one or more external Web sites or resources operated by third parties (the "Third Party Sites"). LJR provides these links for your convenience only. In addition, certain Third Party Sites also may provide links to the LJRvanitytrays.com Website. AT NO TIME SHALL ANY SUCH LINKS BE DEEMED TO IMPLY THAT LJR ENDORSES OR APPROVES THE THIRD PARTY SITES OR ANY CONTENT THEREIN. LJR DOES NOT CONTROL AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING, ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR ANY CONTENT, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE FROM SUCH THIRD PARTY SITES. ACCESS TO ANY THIRD PARTY SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND LJR WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO SUCH THIRD PARTY SITES. Without limiting the foregoing, linking to our Site is strictly prohibited absent express written permission from LJR. In addition, framing, inline linking or other association of this Site or its Contents with links, advertisements and/or other information not originating from this Site is expressly prohibited.
(13) Jurisdiction: LJR controls this Site from its offices within the State of Florida. THE USE OF THIS SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE BOUNDARIES OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, HAWAII, ALASKA AND APO/FPO MILITARY ADDRESSES. LJR does not imply that the materials published on this Site are appropriate for use outside of the United States. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you access this Site from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. The terms of this Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. You agree that Sarasota County, Florida shall be the exclusive venue and jurisdiction for any dispute, liability, damage, claim or loss arising from or in any associated with your use of, or access to, the Site.
Contact Information: Located Sarastoa Fl.> If you have any questions concerning the legal notices stated above, we encourage you to contact the LJRvanitys.com